Five Star Honours Award Quizzes
Valour Canada held 2 separate contests upon the Road to Vimy Ridge website. The first contest, “Five Star Honours Award” quiz, had 6 separate draws spread between Sept. 2016 and June 2017 with each selected winner (5) being chosen from those scoring 100% on a quiz. The rules and regulations can be viewed below.
All Quiz Contests have ended.
Quick Links to each of the Quizzes:
Sept/Oct 2016: The Great War Begins Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until Oct. 31, 2016)
Nov 2016: Gearing Up Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until Nov. 30, 2016)
Dec.2016/Jan.2017: Guns Blazing Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until Jan. 30, 2017)
Feb.2017: Battling Onwards Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until Mar. 9, 2017)
Mar./Apr. 2017: Ending the War Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until April 28, 2017)
Apr./May. 2017: To Remember Quiz Contest NOW CLOSED (was open until June 2, 2017)
Please click on the yellow link to visit the quiz.
The following rules and regulations apply to the Five Star Honours Award quiz and are in accordance with Section 74.06 of Canada’s Competition Act and Section 206 of Canada’s Criminal Code:
“Five Star Honours Award” Quiz Rules:
- The contest is open to all Canadian citizens residing in Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, who are younger than 19 years old upon the date of the draw. There will not be regional allocation of prizes.
- No purchase is necessary for contest entry. All quiz questions must be answered correctly to be considered for entry into the draw.
- Five prizes will be awarded, one for each quiz released on the Road to Vimy website. Upon release of each quiz, the contest will be open for 30 days thereafter. A winner will be drawn from the pool of entrants on the day following the contest closing and will be immediately contacted via email.
- The approximate value of each prize will be $100.
- Chance of winning will depend on the number of entries for each draw.
- A skill testing question must be answered correctly by the winner.
- Winners who do not respond via phone or email within 5 days of being contacted, who do not answer the skill testing question correctly, or who do not sign our “ELIGIBILITY & LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE” will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next in line as per the criteria outlined above.
- The “ELIGIBILITY & LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE” outlines that each winner consents to Valour Canada’s use of their name and address (town/city and province only) in any related publicity without further compensation.
- Valour Canada is not responsible for any complications negatively affecting any entries or any other errors or negligence that may arise in connection with the contest.
- Valour Canada also retains full rights to the administering of the contest according to the law and retains the right to terminate the program at any time and without notice.
- Valour Canada takes your privacy very seriously.